Join Jason as he attempts to satisfy the people of Southend-on-Sea's insatiable appetite for international culture with an hour of music and swearing from the land of France.
He shares his top tips on how to win friends and influence people in the 11th century. Genealogists discover the secret shame that haunts 25% of Brexiteers. Jacob Rees-Mogg cracks up the Commons with more comedy gold. And French exile Sophie Baylor of Chelmondiston, Suffolk, gives us her NSFW views on Brexit, Boris Johnson and the British government. Children of France cover your ears!
1. Jacques Thollot – Cécile
2. L’Epée – Lou
3. Ulan Bator – Soeur Violence
4. Brigitte Bardot and Serge Gainsbourg – Bonnie and Clyde
5. Mahjun – Les Enfants Sauvages
6. Costes – They Teach Well
7. Cocanha – Suu Camin de Sent Jacques
8. Contra//LGM – Rétention Préventive