- Dolores Mondo Stash – Grapes and Coagulated Nightmares
- Delia Derbyshire – Running
- Coil – Love’s Secret Domain
- Jefferson Airplane – White Rabbit
- Senyawa – Penjuru Menyatu
- The Bug (featuring Flowdan) – Pressure
- There Are No Birds Here – Mire-Drum
- C Joynes & The Furlong Bray – Librarie Du Maghreb
- JPEGMAFIA – Drake Era
- Oxbow featuring Marianne Faithfull – Insylum
No politics tonight. Jason claims to have 'chronic sleaze fatigue'. Even the mental image of Dominic Raab in a pair of speedos couldn't arouse a satirical response from him this month. So it's a 2-hour needle time special. Normal service will resume in September.
- Add N to (X) – Metal Fingers in My Body
- Adam and the Ants – Zerøx
- Anna Calvi – Desire
- Almeda Riddle – Rainbow ‘Mid Life’s Willows
- Angelo Badalamenti – Mysteries of Love (French Horn solo)
- Angel Olsen – Unfucktheworld
- Alabama Sacred Harp Singers – Sherburne
- Archie Bronson Outfit – Dart for My Sweetheart
- Antony and the Johnsons – Cripple and the Starfish
- Arvo Pärt – Fratres for violin and piano
- African Imperial Wizard – Hanni-baal Barca
- Ammar 808 – Zine Ezzine
- Ali Hassan Kuban – Yah Nasma Yah Halina
- Albert Ayler – Ghosts: First Variation
- Rev. A. W. Nix – Black Diamond Express to Hell Pt. 1
- Aznach Ensemble – Vai deli Allah vu
- Akron/Family – The Alps and Their Orange Evergreen
- Alix Dobkin – View from a Gay Head
- Alien Sex Fiend – R.I.P. Blue Crumb Truck
- Alien – Lifeless Animal
- Aphex Twin – Bucephalus Bouncing Ball
- Annie Anxiety Bandez – As I Lie in Your Arms
- Alternative TV – Love Lies Limp
Part-time antigen hype-man and full-time cranky recluse delivers another cynical instalment of the antigen internet radio show. In episode #14, Jason tries to help listeners confused by the UK government’s advice about when it’s OK to be racist. He discovers everything he believed about Winston Churchill’s trusty wartime canine companion was a lie. And he demands the abolition of all public safety laws, to be replaced by good old-fashioned stick-it-in-your-bumhole English common sense. He also finds time to kick Laurence Fox while he’s down.
1. Tasos Stamou – Poor Mum
2. Bulgarian State Radio and Television Female Vocal Choir – Polegnala E Pschenitza
3. IKOQWE – Bulubulu
4. UltraMantis Black – Content to Languish
5. MZ.412 – Öppna Helgrind
6. Duboka Ilegala – Uske Pantalone
7. Lepa Brena – Uske Pantalone
8. Dingus Khan – Dustbin Gravy
9. Gaffa Tape Sandy – Beehive
10. John Callaghan – I Feel Fine
11. Tamar Aphek – Crossbow
12. Sons of Kemet – My Queen is Ada Eastman (feat. Joshua Idehen)
‘Write about what you know’ is great advice. Unless you’ve spent the last 15 years working for local authority adult services like Jason from antigen radio.
Join him as he ponders the complexity of trickle-down economics, discovers why you don't want to be the PM's chum, and virtue signals his way through an hour of local county council fun, inspired only by the promise of a public sector pay freeze and a brand new badge, that says 'care'. Plus, hilarity ensues as he he tackles his annual declaration of gifts, hospitality and interests.
1. Goblin – Suspiria (Alternate take)
2. Ulan Bator – La Joueuse de Tambour
3. The Young Gods – September Song
4. Björk – Jóga
5. Youra – Praktika
6. Värttinä – Mieleni Alenevi
7. REA x Funky Monkey - Roulette
8. Ugniavijas – Par Tėvelį Augau
9. Yat-Kha – Solun Chaagai Sovet Churtum
Join Jason for an hour of solemn music and quiet reflection as we interrupt our scheduled programming to honour a man whose death was important enough to postpone the final of Masterchef - Prince Philip, the people's prince. We remember the straight-talking royal with a unique sense of humour, whose ambition in death was to be reincarnated as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation.
1. Cardiacs – Fiery Gun Hand
2. Silver Apples – Oscillations
3. Anita Lane – Jesus Almost Got Me
4. Gang of Four – I’ve Found that Essence Rare
5. Nick Cave with the Bad Seeds – From Her to Eternity
6. Kraftwerk – Ruckzuck
7. MF DOOM – Kookies
8. Bulvanua LSB – Naja
Does crisis = danger + opportunity? We paid public relations management executive Jason Whittaker £7000 a day of public money to explain the unexpected upside of Coronavirus to listeners who don’t understand trickle-down economics.
He explains why it is ok to put £1600 up your nose twice a week and what to do if you want to escalate a complaint you’ve made to Baroness Dido Harding to the government’s anti-corruption champion John Penrose. Viz Top Tip: to save yourself the cost of a stamp, put both letters in the same envelope and address it to their marital home in Weston-super-Mare.
We also discover which COVID cock-ups offer best value to the tax-payer and why scientists warn against sending Priti Patel back in time.
And we head to the ‘haven for mimsy, leftie-green middle-class halfwits’ (copyright: The Sun), with music from Brighton.
1. Mekon feat. Roxanne Shanté – What’s Going On?
2. The International Debt – Competitive Living
3. Sleaford Mods – The Mekon
4. Pettaluck – Night Sky
5. Kim Jarvis – Satellites
6. CLT DRP – I Don’t Want to Go to the Gym
7. Crass – What the Fuck?
8. Reducer – Under Me Sleng Teng (Dub Attack)
Join Jason as he attempts to satisfy the people of Southend-on-Sea's insatiable appetite for international culture with an hour of music and swearing from the land of France.
He shares his top tips on how to win friends and influence people in the 11th century. Genealogists discover the secret shame that haunts 25% of Brexiteers. Jacob Rees-Mogg cracks up the Commons with more comedy gold. And French exile Sophie Baylor of Chelmondiston, Suffolk, gives us her NSFW views on Brexit, Boris Johnson and the British government. Children of France cover your ears!
1. Jacques Thollot – Cécile
2. L’Epée – Lou
3. Ulan Bator – Soeur Violence
4. Brigitte Bardot and Serge Gainsbourg – Bonnie and Clyde
5. Mahjun – Les Enfants Sauvages
6. Costes – They Teach Well
7. Cocanha – Suu Camin de Sent Jacques
8. Contra//LGM – Rétention Préventive
Newly syndicated to one of Southend-on-Sea's largest internet-only radio stations - Ship Full of Bombs - it's episode #9 of the antigen internet radio show.
Join underemployed antigen records PR drone Jason for a patience-testing pre-watershed torrent of obscenity, as he wrestles with the unexpected downside of Brexit with Earth Mother Fucker, channels Robert Jenrick's rage against monument-bothering woke worthies, and discovers why Donald Trump is the only man for the job in 2024.
And, to avoid alienating the people of Southend-on-Sea, he talks about fish... A LOT.
1. Earth Mother Fucker – I Fuck Therefore I Am (Live at the Smokehouse)
2. Alien – Follow the Trail of Dead Bodies
3. Danielle Dax – Hammerheads
4. Asian Dub Foundation feat. Stewart Lee – Comin’ Over Here (Nothing But Fins edit)
5. Big Thief – Shark Smile
6. Divide and Dissolve – Denial
7. Tom Waits – Starving in the Belly of a Whale
8. Cinder Well – No Summer
9. Yeah Yeah Noh – Let’s Start a War (John Callaghan remix)