Show combinations are the future!! Steven Hastings and and Owen Hill from Harbour Bazaar and Weekender came into join a split show this month with WeirdGear.
Much fun, a quiz and loads of great music.
Steven Hastings (S) lifted the tent flap of the Harbour Bazaar (1st Sunday of Month or Podcasts) to feature Velvet Underground and it's influences and spin-offs.
Owen Hill gave us Stats and Facts followed by his Weekender show (available on podcasts or live after Harbour Bazaar).
Paul Barlow (B) brought a tribute playlist to Jean Barlow and Lee Maher (L) brought a selection of 2018 albums he'd bought and a TV Themes quiz.
Here's what we played:
1) The Supremes - You Keep Me Hanging On (B)
2) Superorganism - Everybody Wants to Be Famous (L)
3) Freddie King - Going Down (S)
4) The Four Tops - The Same Old Song (B)
5) Idles - Great (L)
6) The Velvet Underground - What Goes On (S)
7) The Faces - Miss Judy's Farm (B)
8) Gruff Rhys - Oh Dear! (L)
9) John Cale - Paris 1919 (S)
- Lee's TV Quiz Game
10) Marc Bolan - Cosmic Dancer (B)
11) Bad Sounds - Wages (L)
12) Mick Jagger - Memo for Turner (S)
- Owen Hill Stats and Facts
13) Hangedup & Tony Conrad - Transit of Venus (S)
14) David Bowie - Queen Bitch (B)
15) B.E.D - How Do You Make Me Feel (L)
16) Kings of Leon - Wasted Time (B)
17) Django Django - TicTacToe (L)
18) The Velvet Underground - I'm Waiting For My Man (S)
Matt Berry - Television Themes LP (Acid Jazz 2018)
- Are You Being Served
- The Good Life
- Top of The Pops
- Picture Box
- The Liver Birds
- Thames Television
- Doctor Who
- World In Action
- Open University
Ship Full of Bombs has been running for nearly 6 years, free to all listeners and DJ's. Times are changing and we need to raise a bit of cash to keep the station afloat. Donate what you can each month - we will love you for it, well some of us will. https://www.patreon.com/sfob